February 26, 2014

Meow meow photoshoot :3

Posted by Monca at 10:06 PM
Yaaay! i finally got a real photoshoot while using my cosplay costume (not sure if it's really a cosplay costume, LOL). I took some photos at Paris Van Java Bandung, Indonesia with some help from my bestie Adil, short story, i knew him since we're in junior high school, and now i was in the same college as him, hahaha

We went here at 09:30 a.m. PVJ (Paris Van Java) already open but the whole shop is still closed xDDD. At first, i feels shy to take a shoot because, there's a ppl who walking over there although it's still not crowded like usual. But, because we already go through this far, i threw away my shyness :p and get ready to change my appearance x)

So this is me before i change my clothes to an abnormal style, LOL

i love this pic, seems like a commercial view for online shop, hahaha xD

my expression :v

<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3

And here we go after changing xD

meoooow ._.m

come to meeee, xoxo

cheeseeee~




peace v^_^v




<3
<3
<3
<3

back to normal style, hahaha

sometimes i hate using wig, because after use it, my hair and the most important my bangs can't back to normal TTATT See how messy my hair is ~,~

here's photo with my bestie Adil ^^v


Ok, that's all, see u next timeeee nyaaaan ^^m
PS. sorry for my bad english, hahaha











0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

monca ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea